Product Sales Manager
An opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a global Special Purpose Machinery client. The company is continuing to grow and as such, a role has opened for a Products Sales Manager to join the sales team. This is a home-based role with the company office based in the North West of England. The company sells bespoke industrial machinery and they place a huge emphasis on having a forward-thinking and ethical business model which is very much focused on its people.
The role primarily involves working with an established customer base to secure orders for the company’s refurbishment and maintenance services. You will develop long-term customer relationships and pursue enquiries following conversations with engineers and production personnel. This is a home-based, external role and covers the entire UK.
Strong candidates will be able to display the following:
- Technical expertise working with bespoke machinery solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong team working skills to ensure progress is satisfactory to customer needs
- HNC / degree-level qualification in an engineering discipline is preferable (but experience is also considered).
- Ability to present proposals and discuss technical content
- A valid UK driving license
The renumeration package for this role is laid out below:
- Salary: £45-50k
- Commission structure: Up to 8% of basic salary
- Holidays: 24 days
- Company car: Car allowance £5,720 or car based on benchmark Audi A4 saloon
- Pension scheme 5% employer contribution and 5% employee minimum contribution.
- 4 x salary life assurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Sick pay scheme.
Home Based (Covers entire UK)
Submit Your CV
Are you ready to take the first step towards a new career? We can help! If you’re looking to apply for this role or are interested in something similar, submit your CV to one of our expert recruitment consultants today!
[contact-form-7 id=”391″ title=”CV Submission”]