- General Information
This privacy notice sets out the ways in which White Label Recruitment Limited, company number 07323573, (White Label) collects, processes and shares your personal data.
- What information do we collect?
White Label may collect, process and use the following information you provide to us, whether provided to us :
- What is your data used for?
White Label processes your personal data in the following ways, and on the following legal bases:
- Your name and email address for the purposes of providing you with recruitment services, including by providing you with details of vacancies that may be suitable for you, and by keeping you up to date with any ongoing recruitment process. We also use your personal data to analyse jobs that may be appropriate or suitable for you, to tailor our approach, and to verify the details you have provided. White Label does this on the basis that:
- it is in its legitimate business interests to do so and it benefits you to receive such updates, given that you have either signed up to our service directly or have signed up to a job board; and
- it is also necessary to perform White Label’s contract with you to provide you with recruitment services.
- To pass your details to potential employers. White Label will only do this where you have consented to it doing so.
- Any other purposes where we have obtained your consent to do so.
We may use your information in an anonymised and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data so that we can enhance our IT systems or website and carry out research. We may share this anonymised and/or aggregated data with third parties, but you will not be identifiable from any such data.
- Disclosing information to third parties
White Label does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties other than as set out in this privacy notice.
White Label provides your personal data:
- to potential employers where you have consented to us doing so;
- to selected marketing agencies, web-mailing companies and hosting companies;
- credit reference agencies or fraud prevention agencies.
White Label will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if White Label sells or buys any business or assets, in which case White Label will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- if White Label or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if White Label is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of White Label, you or any third party, and to investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement White Label has with you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
White Label may pass your personal data to third parties in a statistical and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data, White Label will always ensure that you are not identifiable from any such data.
- Protecting your personal data
White Label has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, it limits access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and in accordance with this privacy notice. They will only process your personal data in accordance with White Label’s instructions.
White Label has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where it is legally required to do so.
- Holding your personal data
White Label will retain your data in accordance with its data retention policy.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, White Label considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which White Label processes your personal data and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We may also retain your data for further periods where we need to do so in order comply with any legal or regulatory requirements (including keeping certain records for seven years for VAT purposes), to carry out audits, to detect and prevent fraud, to enforce contracts or to resolve any disputes.
- Your Rights
Where White Label relies on consent as the condition for processing your personal data, for example for sending you electronic direct marketing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have various statutory rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have the right to:
- object to direct marketing communications at any time;
- request and obtain access to your personal data;
- rectification or erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances;
- object to or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- have your personal data stored in a manner in which it is portable from the environment in which it is stored by White Label to another environment; and
- file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Changes to Privacy Notice
If White Label decides to change this privacy notice, any changes will be posted on this page.
This privacy notice was last modified on May 2018.
If you wish to contact White Label in relation to this privacy notice, including in relation to any of the rights set out in section 8 above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org]