White Label are proud to be partnered with a rapidly growing Engineering Company in the Northallerton area who are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager due to team expansion and increased project work.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company where you will be able to really make an impact and help drive the business forward. You will be managing a small design team responsible for managing major company projects from cradle to grave.
The role and responsibilities
- Design and develop company products in accordance with businesses processes that comply customer, stakeholder and regulatory requirements for safety, quality, performance, cost and delivery.
- Validifying and reviewing the teams designs and work.
- Manage, execute and control resource requirements including recruitment, appraisals, development and disciplinary activities to ensure the correct levels are available with the required skills sets to meet the needs of the business.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Agree, manage and control engineering budget and spend limits, taking appropriate action on adverse variances.
- Develop, manage, execute and control short and long-term engineering strategy, objectives and KPI’s.
- Coach, develop, manage and build knowledge of the engineering team to provide optimum support to the business.
- Manage and co-ordinate engineering team activities and workloads with regards to resource identification and planning to support the needs of the business.
- 2-3 years’ experience working as an Engineering Manager or a Senior Engineer looking to take their next step.
- 3 years or more experience in the following types of industries – Conveyors, Machinery, Material Handling, SPM, Moving & Rotating parts.
- Experience using 3D CAD design software.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
Our client is offering a salary of up to 45K DOE.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Can be slightly flexible if required.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please apply for immediate consideration