White Label are working with a company in the Sheffield area who specialise bespoke solutions for their Engineering customers. Our client requires a talented Development Engineer to support the activities of the technical department. The ideal candidate will be able to call upon a broad array of talents to develop new products and processes and be involved in the construction of prototype designs
This role will allow you to work autonomously and really see the fruit of your labour.
Our client use SolidWorks but are open to 3-5 years or move experience using any 3D CAD software. They need someone who can be self-sufficient and is capable of overseeing a design project from cradle to grave.
- You will be designing & building new products and process with guidance from the technical department members.
- You will mainly be doing designs and development work ensuring designs are compliant with strict industry regulations.
- You will be responsible for liaising with different clients and stakeholders within the business.
- Project Management and ensuring your designs are on track to project time and budget.
- You will write instruction manuals for your product and assist with customer queries as and when required.
- You will communicate with suppliers & production departments to ensure product development is on track.
- You will be responsible for the build of equipment you are involved in developing.
Our client requires someone who’s confident and capable of leading their own NPD projects as you will be working to complete projects economically calling on your own practical experiences to construct prototype equipment. You’ll be required to have a minimum of 2 years 3D CAD design in industry. Ideally have worked in a hands on environment and understand CNC manufacturing processes or has an apprentice trained background.
Our client is offering a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 the right candidate.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30 with 30 minutes for lunch.
Friday finish at 2.30pm
22/23 days holiday + bank holidays
Please apply for immediate consideration
Submit Your CV
Are you ready to take the first step towards a new career? We can help! If you’re looking to apply for this role or are interested in something similar, submit your CV to one of our expert recruitment consultants today!
[contact-form-7 id=”391″ title=”CV Submission”]