Design Engineer – Material Handling/Heavy Engineering
White Label are working with a growing Engineering company in the Rotherham area who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with extensive growth plans who will offer progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years plus experience in a heavy engineering/material handling environment as well as being motivated by progression and willing to travel internationally when needed.
Overview of the Role day to day:
- To create and be accountable for the creation of 3D models, detail design, technical calculations and NPD.
- To ensure NPD schedules are met, whilst maintaining the companies high standards.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders and identify any areas of concern about a project.
- To liaise with suppliers to ensure the project specifications are met on time and as required.
- To hold a Degree/HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering/relevant industry experience
- Must have at least 5 years in industry
- Must have worked in a heavy engineering/special purpose machinery/rotating equipment environment.
- To have 3D CAD experience
- To have good communication skills, be analytical and a good problem solver.
- Managing projects from concept design to delivery.
Our client is looking to pay £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience + death in service + 37 hours per week.
Please apply for immediate consideration
£30-35k DOE + Death In Service
Submit Your CV
Are you ready to take the first step towards a new career? We can help! If you’re looking to apply for this role or are interested in something similar, submit your CV to one of our expert recruitment consultants today!
[contact-form-7 id=”391″ title=”CV Submission”]