White Label are proud to be working with an established and growing engineering business in the Bradford area who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer.
The main reason for this is company expansion and increased project work. You will be joined a successful design team and you’ll have the opportunity to really make an impact. Our client designs Special Purpose Machinery with projects involving a lot of moving/rotating equipment and parts.
Our client places a lot of importance on employee wellbeing so on top of an interesting design role they can offer some great employee benefits too.
- Generate design concepts for solutions to specific functional requirements.
- Document design concept assumptions, design trade-offs, and calculations within the project design file.
- Use Failure Mode Effect and Analysis (FMEA) techniques to identify technical risks.
- Prepare and present technical reports for project gate reviews.
- Contribute to planning design activities with the project manager.
- Capture project technical risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide technical support to the publications department in creation of product manuals, build books, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Adopt New Product Development (NPD) process and tools throughout projects.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the NPD process.
- 3 years minimum engineering experience. Ideally in the design of any form of moving/rotating equipment and parts.
- 3 year or more 3D CAD design experience.
- Capable of working effectively in a team as well as autonomously.
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £34,000-£37,000 DOE.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
37.5 hours working with – flexible working around core hours
Up to 15% bonus
Please apply for immediate consideration