OUR INVESTMENT IN PEOPLE STANDS SEVEN YEARS STRONG
Here at White Label, we truly believe that our success begins and ends with our people! We care deeply about our consultant’s wellbeing and strive to ensure that they are fulfilled in their careers.
We want to empower each member of our team to reach both their professional and personal goals, whilst encouraging them to achieve a strong work-life balance.
As part of our #MakingPeopleBetter promise, for the last six years, we have held the Investors in People accreditation. We are delighted to announce that after our latest assessment, we have achieved the award for the seventh year in a row!
Achieving our seventh Investors in People Award
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make. We strive to continually develop our practices to ensure we are consistently doing the very best for them. Our aim is to be at the forefront of the recruitment industry for health and wellbeing, helping to set an industry standard and an example of good practices.
The ‘We Invest in People’ accreditation is one such way to ensure we are continuously improving and showing our commitment to our people. The accreditation has been developed over 30 years and has helped around 50,000 organisations to invest in a combined total of 11 million people. Every 12 months, we undertake a review which helps us to keep on track with our goals and make any tweaks needed.
During our latest assessment, the assessors were incredibly pleased with our progress and believe that we have the strategies in place to continue on our journey. We were thrilled with this feedback, particularly as the last year was tumultuous with the COVID-19 pandemic and half of the year spent remote working.
Achieving the ‘We Invest in People’ accreditation for another year is a triumph for White Label and helps to cement us at the forefront of good health and wellbeing within our industry. We strive to make work better for our consultants so that in turn they work better for all of our clients and candidates, providing the highest level of service possible.
Continue reading to discover more about our accreditation and the areas we will be making improvements in over the next 12 months, ready for our next annual assessment.
Our latest ‘We Invest in People’ Assessment
At our previous assessment, we were set the challenge of improving the following areas –
- Further develop our internal management training pack
- Create a culture of quick-fire feedback in all areas
- Undertake a restructure around the existing roles in the business
- Introduce clearer management goals and skills training, ensuring the right people are in the right jobs
Following our latest assessment, the assessor felt we “had a knack of getting it right in terms of how to work with our people to get the best from them”. It was clear to them that people genuinely want to work for White Label. The assessor felt we had risen to the challenges they had set by; developing our management goals and training, ensuring that feedback is regular allowing the whole team to understand how they need to improve quicker.
The assessor felt that we should be particularly proud of –
- Our people describing White Label as a great place to work
- Our culture and the camaraderie in the office
- The excellent relationships developed between our people and their managers
- Our determination to be a leading organisation within engineering and manufacturing for health and wellbeing
- Our willingness to encourage and explore new ways of working
- Our support and encouragement of our people’s personal goals and career development
Over the 12 months before our next assessment, we have been challenged to –
- Continue to develop leaders at all levels of the organisation
- Build on our charity initiatives to develop a formalised CSR strategy
- Develop a way to monitor our strong culture
- Look towards achieving an external accreditation for our work and commitment to health and wellbeing
Why do we believe in Investors In People?
As we approach our tenth White Label anniversary, we want to cement ourselves at the forefront of the engineering and manufacturing sectors for health and wellbeing. By meeting the highest standards set by Investors in People, we believe that this will keep us on track to achieve this. When it comes to our people, there is no better accreditation and we would encourage anyone within manufacturing and engineering to get involved.
In addition to providing structure to your HR policies and a framework of improvements, the accreditation can also –
- Attract the best talent by helping you to stand out from other employers and showcasing to potential hires that you genuinely care about their wellbeing
- Improve productivity and in turn profitability – organisations which have achieved the We Invest in People accreditation have been shown to be 17% more productive and 21% more profitable
- Accelerate business growth – 60% of accredited organisations predict growth compared to the UK average of 47%
- Help you to develop an understanding of how your people are feeling and how you can support them further
At White Label, we believe that achieving the ‘We Invest in People’ accreditation is the best thing for our people. We would recommend it to any of our clients and are more than happy to discuss the process in more detail with any of our clients – get in touch today!
DIRECTOR INTERVIEW: EMMA CRAYFOURD At White Label, we live by our #MakingPeopleBetter promise and have a true passion for driving positive change. No one lives to this promise more than our Director, Emma Crayfourd. Emma has built a career around helping...