Mental Health and Money at White Label
Our consultant Hollie Burt prepared and delivered our second Mental Health session of the year which was centred around the very real subject matter of ‘Mental Health and Money’.
The main areas of concern identified by our staff during the session were:
- The prospect of planning for the future
- Not understanding income/health protection
- A lack of clarity around ‘Help to Buy’ mortgage ISA’s for 1st-time buyers
- Feeling out of control with their own bank accounts
- A lack of savings for emergency funds
- Lack of understanding when it comes to things like pensions, stocks and shares
Following our team talk, we outlined ways in which our consultants could begin to alleviate stress in these areas, with concrete action points for each individual.
As an employer, we feel we have a duty to educate staff on finances which will help with overall wellbeing and stress that money can cause.
HOW CAN YOU ACE YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEWS? Prior to the outbreak of coronavirus, employment in Britain hit a record high. The Office for National Statistics reported that the number of people in work increased by 184,000 in the three months to January 2020,...