Solidworks Design Engineer
White Label are proud to be partnered up with an Engineering company in Keighley who are looking to recruit a Design Engineer due to company growth and expansion.
My client design complicated sheet metal mechanical products and this opportunity is an excellent chance to really further your engineering ability in Solidworks.
The day to day role will involve:
- You will be involved in concept design and NPD for the company’s product range.
- Create BOM, design to manufacture / production models on Solid Works.
- Detail drawings.
- Occasional site visits.
- You must have Solidworks experience in industry.
- Sheet metal/fabrication experience is desirable
- Someone looking for a long-term career
My client is offering a salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience, 23 days holiday + bank holidays and pension.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 5pm with 30 minutes lunch and 8:30 – 4pm on a Friday.
Keighley (BD20), Keighley
From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Submit Your CV
Are you ready to take the first step towards a new career? We can help! If you’re looking to apply for this role or are interested in something similar, submit your CV to one of our expert recruitment consultants today!